Memory foam is one of the most supportive sleeping surfaces, for both humans and dogs! This means it can relieve pain, prevent stiffness and provide a deeper rest. But which are the best memory foam dog beds?
Given that most humans spend about 1/3 of their life sleeping, the importance of a good mattress is hard to overstate. It can make all the difference between waking refreshed each morning and watching the early-morning mattress commercials while guzzling eight gallons of coffee in an effort to open your eyes.
So, show a little compassion for your pooch, most dogs sleep for about half their life, maybe even a bit more. If a good mattress is important to you, it is absolutely vital for your pup.
Welcome to the readers who have visited my article, start joining our community to share experiences on how to take care of dogs,
recipes, good stories, attractive videos, Interesting engravings are you captured on your dog. I am here to help you make this happen, make your life and your dog the best. You can support us here.
There are a variety of different types of dog beds available, made with a few different types of fill materials. Some of the most popular beds feature a special type of fill material, called memory foam.
While memory foam technology has been available for a long time, it has traditionally been expensive. This meant it was usually only bought by rich people or those with health problems.
Fortunately, the cost has dropped in recent years. This is fantastic news for dog owners (and their doggy companions), as there are now many memory foam dog beds that provide great comfort at a reasonable price.
Related post: Snoozer Lookout Car Seat For Dogs Reviews
How do you know if your dog really needs a memory foam bed though?
If your pet suffers with joint pain, muscle pain or just general stiffness, he’ll almost certainly benefit from this type of bed. Memory foam is an orthopedic material that moulds to the weight and shape of your pet, so it supports the entire body without causing pressure points. This means your dog will be much more comfortable when resting.
This type of bed isn’t just for dogs that need orthopedic support though. Most dogs (and humans) love the feel of memory foam, as it supports the body in whatever position your pup decides to sleep. So if your dog often seems restless or unable to settle on his current bed, an upgrade could make a big difference.
There are a few downsides though. It can be a hot material to sleep on, so it may not be a good choice for dogs that overheat (gel-infused foam can reduce this issue). The material is also pricier than cheaper dog beds, although it still provides great value.
>>> Read more: Top 10 Best Cat Sofa Reviews & Buy’s Guide
Table of Contents
- 1 Which Dogs Benefit Most from Memory Foam?
- 2 What You Need to Know Before You Buy
- 3 Best 5 Product Reviews Of Memory Foam Dog Beds
- 4 15 More Best Memory Foam Dog Beds Options as Alternatives
- 4.1 6. Hidden Valley Baxter Orthopedic Dog Bed and Couch
- 4.2 7. Go Pet Club Orthopedic Pet Pillow
- 4.3 8. Furhaven Pet Ultra Plush Deluxe Memory Foam Pet Bed
- 4.4 9. FurHaven Deluxe Orthopedic Pet Bed Mattress
- 4.5 10. Big Barker 7″ Pillow Top Orthopedic Dog Bed
- 4.6 11. R2P Group Simmons Beautyrest Colossal Rest Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed
- 4.7 12. iComfort Cuddler Pet Bed with Cooling Comfort Gel Memory Foam
- 4.8 13. KOPEKS Deluxe Orthopedic Memory Foam Sofa Lounge Dog Bed
- 4.9 14. Stella Beds Elevated Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed
- 4.10 15. eLuxurySupply Orthopedic Dog Bed Thick Supportive Gel Enhanced Memory Foam – Made in the USA
- 5 Summary
Which Dogs Benefit Most from Memory Foam?
Memory foam is a pretty good bed material for most dogs, but some benefit more from it than others. Give extra consideration to purchasing a memory foam dog bed if your dog falls into any of the following categories:
If you are trying to decide whether to buy a dog grooming table or not, this article will give you all the facts and options to help you make an informed decision. Starting with the advantages of a grooming table, this article will identify the types of grooming tables that are available in the market and finally help you decide if a particular grooming table is the right one for you and your dog. read more >>>
- Elderly Dogs – Older dogs often have health problems and the typical aches and pains that come with age. A memory foam mattress can help cradle your geriatric pooch’s body and give her a more comfortable night of sleep.
- Overweight Dogs – You may think that your pup’s extra padding alleviates the need for a particularly good mattress, but that is not the case. In actuality, overweight dogs benefit from the comfort provided by a memory foam mattress.
- Dogs with Joint or Skeletal Issues – Memory foam mattresses are especially helpful for dogs that suffer from hip, knee, spine or elbow problems. The body-conforming nature of the memory foam helps to cradle them and keep the pressure off of their painful joints.
- Dogs Battling Long-Term Illness – Dogs who spend a lot of their time lying down must have a comfortable bed to avoid the development of pressure wounds or bed sores. A memory foam bed can help prevent these types of problems.
In actuality, almost any dog will benefit from a memory foam mattress, and you can certainly try out one for your pup. The only major exception is for those dogs who like to “nest” while sleeping. These dogs are often more comfortable with a poly-fill bed or a specialized nesting dog bed, which they can shape a little more easily.
What You Need to Know Before You Buy
Memory foam responds to the heat of your dog’s body. As it heats up, the foam molds around the shape and weight of your pet. Once the dog leaves the bed, the foam cools and returns to its original position.
That’s how it works in theory, at least! In reality, the ability of the foam to support your dog and repeatedly return to its original shape depends on its quality. Here are some factors to make sure you’re getting a high-quality bed.
- Foam Density. Denser foam is more supportive for your dog and less likely to sag over time. You don’t want it to be too dense though, especially for smaller breeds, as this won’t allow the foam to mold into a supportive shape.
- Thickness. It’s vital the bed is thick enough to support your dog. Smaller and lighter breeds may not need much depth, but heavier dogs require a dense and thick bed. If a bed is too thin, your pet may sink through and touch the floor.
- Construction. Some manufacturers use a single slab of foam, while others combine it with layers of support foam. There’s nothing wrong with a multi-layer bed (although it may be less durable), but make sure you know how much memory foam is included. Anything less than 2″ is unlikely to provide the same benefits as a true memory foam ed – and bigger dogs may need even more.
- Washing and Protection. It’s important to make sure a bed’s foam it’s protected. Some come with inner waterproof liners, which are essential if your dog is incontinent or not house trained. Foam also can’t be washed, so an easy-to-remove and washable outer cover is vital.
- Shredded or Whole Foam. Some manufacturers sell memory foam beds that contain shredded foam instead of slabs. While these beds can be comfortable, they don’t provide the same level of support, so I recommend solid foam for dogs with joint problems.
- Size and Shape. The bed should be big enough for your dog to lay comfortably in any position – but with a focus on his favorite position. If he likes to curl against something when sleeping, get a bed with bolsters. If he likes to stretch out, a simple rectangle bed is the best choice.
- Gel-Infused Vs. Regular. Most memory foam dog beds are made entirely from a viscoelastic material. This provides great support, but can be hot to sleep on. Gel-infused memory foam dog beds can prevent this issue as they offer greater air circulation. If your dog often overheats, gel is a good choice.
Related post: Best Heated Orthopedic Dog Bed Reviews¹
If you’re not sure whether memory foam is the right choice for your pet, check out our best beds for dogs or puppies. It provides an in-depth look at the different types of bed to help you make the right choice.
Best 5 Product Reviews Of Memory Foam Dog Beds
Our view: Top 10 Best Dog Bath Tub For Home
“The dog bath tub is specially equipped to effectively bathe the dog. They provide the tools and features needed to keep the dog in place and talking to your dog throughout the bath is essential to appease and keep calm. Most of them also have space for your doggie tools like the tool of the deShedding, nail grinder or your dog shampoo.”
1 Dogbed4less Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed
The DogBed4Less is an excellent rectangular bed – and my top pick for a memory foam dog bed. With 4″ solid memory foam supporting your dog’s joints, he’ll feel much more comfortable and less sore after sleeping. It’s also available in 7 sizes, ranging from small to extra large for big dogs, so there’s almost certainly one that’s perfect for your pet.
One of the great features of the DogBed4Less is that it comes with two covers. The external cover has a zipper for easy removal and can be machine washed. There is also an inner liner to protect the foam if your dog has an accident.
Unlike some of the other beds on this list, it is built with 4″ solid memory foam. The foam is high density to provide support for dogs of almost any weight. It may start to sag after a few years, but is durable enough to last a reasonable length of time. There is also a 2-year warranty for the foam – although the liner and cover aren’t covered.
Considering the price and great support, the DogBed4Less is a bargain if you’re looking for the best memory foam dog bed. The only situation I wouldn’t recommend it for is if your dog loves to snuggle against a bolster.
Quick Summary: The DogBed4Less Orthopedic is an excellent dog bed. If your pet has joint pain, he’ll love the soft support provided by the bed. Even healthy dogs love sleeping on it though.
- Great support from the solid foam
- Comes with two covers including a waterproof liner to protect the mattress
- External cover is machine washable
- Only a 2-year foam guarantee
2Brindle 4 Inch Solid Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed
Another great dog bed is the Brindle 4″. It’s a high-quality bed that’s available for a reasonable price – plus it comes with a 3-year limited warranty for extra peace of mind.
Starting with the interior construction, the Brindle is built with 2″ of memory foam and 2″ of high density support foam7. This means it provides great support for small or medium breeds, although the 2″ memory foam might be too thin to provide optimum support for larger dogs.
Unlike some of the other beds on this list, the Brindle comes with a 100% waterproof cover. This protects the memory foam mattress against accidents – making it one of the best choices if your dog is incontinent or not fully house trained.
I like that the bed comes with a soft velour cover, as this increases its comfort. The cover also has a zip, so it’s easy to remove and can be machine washed.
There are only three sizes available, with the biggest suitable for dogs of up to 75lbs. If your dog is larger than this, I recommend looking at one of the other options.
Quick Summary: The Brindle is a great choice if you want a comfortable orthopedic bed with a fully waterproof cover. The extra soft cover also makes it one of the more luxurious beds for your dog to sleep on – although it’s not suitable for the heaviest breeds.
- Case is 100% waterproof to protect the mattress
- Great support for small or medium dog breeds
- Soft cover for optimum comfort
- 2″ memory foam layer isn’t thick enough to support the biggest breeds
For dogs that love to snuggle when sleeping, the PetFusion is probably the best memory foam dog bed. With a solid 4″ memory foam base providing outstanding support, and filled bolsters acting as a pillow or wall, it offers a comfortable sleep for almost any dog.
The PetFusion Ultimate has appeared on several of our “Best Beds” lists due to its high-quality construction. It’s also available in four sizes, with the largest being suitable for dogs of up to 200lbs. Most importantly, the base provides excellent support and a comfortable place to sleep.
The cover is easy to remove and it also has a non-slip bottom surface. Like the Milliard Premium, the cover is designed to be waterproof, although it probably won’t completely protect the mattress should your dog have an accident.
When buying a bed with bolsters, remember the actual sleeping surface is smaller than the dimensions of the bed. For this reason, you may need to choose a slightly larger bed than when buying a rectangular alternative. Fortunately, the PetFusion is available in several sizes, so whether you have a Chihuahua, Labrador or an even bigger breed, there’s probably a suitable option.
Quick Summary: While the PetFusion is one of the most expensive options on this list, I think it provides great value – and is also the best memory foam bolster dog bed. Dogs love the combination of supportive base and stuffed bolsters, plus it’s available in four sizes to suit almost any breed.
- Great for dogs that like to snuggle
- Solid foam provides firm-yet-comfortable support
- Machine washable cover
- No internal waterproof liner
Another excellent rectangular memory foam dog bed is the Milliard Premium. Unlike the DogBed4Less, it’s made from a 2″ layer of memory foam and 2″ layer of support. It still provides great support for your dog’s joints though – and the layered design keeps the cost down.
One of the great things about the Milliard is that it’s manufactured with high-quality 3-pound density memory foam. This prevents the mattress flattening over time. It only comes with a single cover, but this is designed to be both washable and waterproof (TPU coating) to protect the mattress. While it’s great that the cover provides some protection from accidents, it probably won’t completely protect the mattress should your dog have an accident.
Despite the high-quality construction, the Milliard is the cheapest memory foam dog bed on this list. If you don’t want to pay extra for the DogBed4Less, this is a great alternative that your dog will love.
Quick Summary: The Milliard Premium is a cheaper alternative to the DogBed4Less. It only has 2″ of memory foam, so it’s probably not as supportive for giant dogs, but for small or medium breeds it provides great support.
- Great quality considering the low price
- Comfortable support for your dog’s joints
- Removable cover
- Waterproof cover may not provide complete protection
- 2″ memory foam not as supportive for heavy dogs
5 Brentwood 4-Inch Gel Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed
The final product on this list is also the only gel-infused memory foam dog bed I’ve included. Gel foam increases air circulation to prevent your dog becoming too hot, so it’s a better option for long-haired breeds.
The Brentwood 4″ isn’t suitable for the largest dogs, but for small or medium breeds that often overheat it’s a great choice. The bed is made from 2″ gel-infused memory foam and 2″ support foam, along with a soft cover and a waterproof liner. As you would expect, the cover is simple to remove and can be machine washed.
Despite the gel-infused foam, the Brentwood has some drawbacks which is why it’s #5 on this list. The biggest is that the quality of the bed isn’t as high, which means it’s less durable and more likely to be destroyed if your dog is a chewer. Even so, for medium-size breeds that don’t chew and that often overheat, it’s a good option.
Quick Summary: The Brentwood is my top recommendation if you want a memory foam mattress that also keeps your dog cool. It’s not the most durable or high-quality bed on this list, but it’s still a comfortable option that most dogs will love.
- Gel-infused foam to keep your dog cool
- Comfortable support for joints
- Machine-washable cover
- Not durable enough to withstand chewing
15 More Best Memory Foam Dog Beds Options as Alternatives
The Hidden Valley baxter couch dog bed is elegant-looking, soft and a comfortable place to rest for your dog. Users love the beautiful design, the size and that it’s lightweight enough to be moved around.
However, some do note that the foam is thin, and it feels lumpy. With a bottom cushion made from crate foam and orthopedic foam, this couch dog bed has three bolsters made of foam and fiber, and a removable, easy to wash suede cover. Available in four sizes – small (7″x 20″ x 25″), medium (7″ x 25″x 33″), large (8″ x 30″x 40″) and extra large (12″x 54″ x 34″), this memory foam bed looks like a smart choice for a dog bed.
One user comments that this large orthopedic bed is big enough for both of her Rottweiler and Pitbull to sleep comfortably and they love the bolsters. A pleased buyer shares that the large size is perfect for her 65 lb Labrador mix, and there is enough room for her to stretch.
Another customer states that he chose this orthopedic foam bed because of the bolsters, and his dog loves to bury his nose under them or use them as a support for his back. He also says that the quality of the material is excellent and very soft.
However, some customers have complained that event though the bed looks comfy, their dogs won’t use it because of the egg crate foam, which feels lumpy.
7. Go Pet Club Orthopedic Pet Pillow
If your dog is suffering from arthritis, hip dysplasia or joint pain, you might want to take a look at this orthopedic pet pillow offered by Go Pet Club. Users love that it’s comfortable and solidly made, but some do note that it’s thinner than they expected.
Made from denim with two protective layers and a waterproofed, removable cover, this orthopedic memory foam bed for dogs is non-allergenic and won’t flatten over time. Available in multiple sizes – small (25″ L x 20″ W), medium (28″ x 36 “), large and (32″x 44″), x-large (38″x 55″), it has 4” high memory foam and looks like a good way to relieve your dog discomfort.
As a whole, users are very satisfied with this top rated orthopedic pet pillow. A pleased customer mentioned that she bought this memory foam bed for her 90-pound Shepherd, and she was amazed how firm it was and that it didn’t flatten over time.
Another buyer shares that both of his dogs have joint pains and the large orthopedic bed keeps them off the cold floor, and the cover is really waterproofed. An extremely satisfied reviewer comments that this is the best orthopedic dog bed available with excellent quality, great design, and a durable fabric which is easy to spot clean.
Another customer recommends this orthopedic pillow bed, especially if your dog has accidents often because the liner prevents the urine from reaching the memory foam. However, some customers have complained that the zipper broke after a couple of days or that the cover had a chemical smell when it arrived.
8. Furhaven Pet Ultra Plush Deluxe Memory Foam Pet Bed
If you are looking for a comfortable bed to relieve your dog’s pain, you might want to look at this FurHaven plush deluxe pet bed. Users love the size, material, and thickness of this dog mattress.
However, some do note that it looks bigger than it actually is. With a core of medical-grade orthopedic foam and a water-resistant bottom, this orthopedic dog bed is available in four different sizes – small (3.5″ x 15″x 20″), medium (3.5″ x 30″ x 20″), large (3.5″x 36″ x 27″) and jumbo (4.5″ x 44″ x 35″).
Moreover, the cover has a zipper for easy removal and washing, so it seems like a very useful pet bed for elderly or disabled dogs.
One buyer shares that this orthopedic foam bed provides enough support to her old dog, and it’s low enough that the dog can get on it without problems. Another reviewer states that her bulldogs are very relaxed and calm during the night since they got the bed.
This plush dog bed has an ample padding and cushioning for her arthritic Labrador, says a happy customer. She is also very glad that the cover can be easily removed and washed when there’s a need. Another user shares that this is one of the best orthopedic beds for dogs that she has encountered – it keeps her old dog warm, comfortable and the color matches her bedroom.
However, some customers have complained that they expected memory foam filling, but the foam inside is thin, and it gets flat when the dog lies on it.
9. FurHaven Deluxe Orthopedic Pet Bed Mattress
This deluxe memory foam bed for dogs offered by FurHaven is light, large and an excellent choice for elder pets. Users love the thick memory foam and that the top cover is waterproofed and removable.
However, some do note that the mattress crunches a lot. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, this memory foam bed for dogs has a thick outside layer of memory foam and a dense base, plus a memory foam core for better support of your dog’s joint.
It’s available in three different sizes – medium (3″x 20″ x 30″), large (3″ x 27″ x 36″) and jumbo (4″ x 35″x 44″), and it will probably be too big for smaller breeds.
Generally, users are extremely satisfied with the deluxe foam bed for large dogs. One user comments that the top is soft, the cover seems durable and tough, and it’s great that you can remove it and wash it when the dog has accidents.
The reviewer also states that it’s big enough to fit her 100-pound Shepherd with enough space left for her to stretch out. Another buyer shares that this memory foam pet bed is roomy, light and excellent if you want to travel with your dogs. A satisfied user says that he has no problem using this firm foam pet bed outside, and there is enough space for his 80 lb greyhound.
However, customers do complain that their dog managed to rip apart the cover quickly and spill the memory foam. Some also state that the foam is not as soft and thick as memory foam should be.
10. Big Barker 7″ Pillow Top Orthopedic Dog Bed
The Big Barker Orthopedic Bed is specifically designed with large dogs in mind. Manufactured with premium-grade, American-made orthopedic foam, the Big Barker is built to provide your dog with a comfortable place to sleep for many years.
- Guaranteed to retain its shape and 90% of its loft for 10 years
- Hand-made by experienced craftsmen in the USA, ensuring unparalleled quality
- 100% microfiber cover is removable and completely machine washable, making it easy to keep clean
- Available in 3 colors: chocolate, khaki and burgundy
The Big Barker is a USA-made, premium memory foam mattress that receives amazing ratings and extremely high praise from dog owners.
Big Barker is one of the few dog beds available in sizes large enough to accommodate really large dogs and giant breeds – it’s a bed made just for them!
The Big Barker is one of the more expensive memory foam beds available, so it isn’t ideal for budget-conscious shoppers, but extreme quality comes at a price.
It is also important to factor in the 10-year guarantee, which means that the Big Barker actually provides a better value over time than most cheaper models do.
11. R2P Group Simmons Beautyrest Colossal Rest Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed
The Simmons Beautyrest Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed is a plush memory foam bed that features bolsters on 3 sides, giving the bed a couch-like design.
- Bolsters provide your pup with extra support and provide her with a place to rest her head
- Non-skid bottom keeps the bed from sliding around on the floor
- Ribbed fabric is both comfortable and durable which benefits both you and your dog
- Available in 5 colors: Brown, Chocolate, Corduroy Chocolate, Silver, Silver Jaquard
Most owners report that their dogs – especially those who like to prop their head or paws up — love the Simmons Beautyrest dog bed.
The couch-like design and superior materials used in the construction help round out this high-quality memory foam bed.
Unfortunately, the Simmons Beautyrest bed does not have a removable cover, so you’ll have to wash and dry the entire bed with cold water when necessary. Additionally, some customers have complained that the beds are not as big as they anticipated.
12. iComfort Cuddler Pet Bed with Cooling Comfort Gel Memory Foam
The iComfort Cuddler Pet Bed is a premium memory foam pet bed that features cooling microbeads to help keep your dog cool while she lays on her bed.
- Machine-washable, removable cover makes it easy to keep this memory foam bed clean
- Over-filled, pillow-top cover provides an extremely comfortable sleeping surface
- Four-sided bolsters provide your dog with a comfortable place to rest her head while sleeping
- Cooling microbeads help carry heat away from your pet’s body, helping to ensure she stays comfortable
The iComfort Cuddler dog bed is a high-quality pet bed, designed to keep your pet comfortable through a number of different means.
Few other beds feature the combination of an over-stuffed cover, four bolsters and internal elements to keep your pet from overheating. If you are seeking the best possible comfort for your dog, the iComfort Cuddler is hard to beat!
As always, comfort comes at a price, but most reviewers report that the iComfort Cuddler is well worth its price tag. The bed is only available in one size, which means that owners of large dogs may need to look at other options.
13. KOPEKS Deluxe Orthopedic Memory Foam Sofa Lounge Dog Bed
The KOPECKS Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed is one of the thickest and best-padded memory foam dog beds available.
Unlike many other memory foam dog beds, the KOPECKS bed is padded with 100% memory foam, rather than a mixture of high-density and memory foam.
- Includes raised edging to provide your pup with a spot to rest her head
- Removable outer cover is machine washable, as is the internal, water-proof shell for the memory foam
- Constructed from a solid memory foam sheet, rather than shredded pieces for premium performance
- Provides more cushion – 7 full inches — than most other models available, making it great for arthritic or otherwise in need of extra comfort
Most customers rave about the quality of the KOPECKS memory foam bed. It’s exceptional thickness and large footprint make it the obvious choice for puppy parents seeking the best quality available.
The only significant downside to the KOPECKS Memory Foam dog bed is its high price tag.
14. Stella Beds Elevated Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed
The Stella All Seasons Pet Bed is one of the finest quality memory foam pet beds available, and it is designed to keep dogs cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
The Stella All Seasons Pet Bed comes in very large sizes, making it a wonderful option for owns of really big dogs.
- One side features gel-memory foam to keep your dog cool in the summer, while the other side features a faux sheep-skin top layer and egg-crate memory foam underneath to allow your dog to sink into the bed
- Quiet, waterproof cover to protect the memory foam inside from spills or accidents
- Full 1-year water and satisfaction guarantee removes most of the risk involved with the purchase
- Includes an extra cover, which makes it easy to clean one while the other is in use
The Stella All Seasons dog bed is the ideal choice for almost any dog whose owner is not scared off by the price. However, it is especially valuable for dogs that are sensitive to temperature changes.
A very few customers reported problems with the stitching around the zipper area, but such complaints are not common. The price is probably the biggest downside to this memory foam bed.
15. eLuxurySupply Orthopedic Dog Bed Thick Supportive Gel Enhanced Memory Foam – Made in the USA
This orthopedic dog bed is made in the USA by eLuxury Supply and it comes in 3 sizes, small, medium and large.
It features 2 foam layers. The top layer is made of orthopedic gel-enhanced memory foam while the 3″ thick bottom layer is a high-density support base.
The 2″ thick gel infused foam adjusts to your dog’s body and helps reduce joint pain and revitalizes tired muscles.
The cover is 100% cotton and it’s very durable. Both it and the waterproof encasement that’s underneath it are removable and washable.
Based on what others say, it pretty much seems that dogs really love this orthopedic bed. But just in case your’s doesn’t, you have a 90-day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Memory foam dog beds are a great choice if your dog suffers from joint pain or arthritis. They aren’t just for medical purposes though – healthy dogs also love the supportive surface that molds to their body position.
My top recommendation is the DogBed4Less Orthopedic. It’s a great bed that’s made from 100% memory foam, so it provides excellent support. If your dog likes to snuggle against something when sleeping, the PetFusion is probably the best choice. And if you just want an orthopedic bed but don’t necessarily need memory foam, check out our article on the best orthopedic beds for dogs.
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR
Like this? Subscribe for more actionable tips for dog owners!