At the heart of every healthy dog is a healthy food, such as Wellness Core Dog Food. Wellness Core is considered one of the most famous dog food brands in the United States. Surprisingly, Wellness Core dog food have become popular among pet owners because they recognize that it affects dog health and the quality of life of humans.
Welcome to the readers who have visited my article, start joining our community to share experiences on how to take care of dogs,
recipes, good stories, attractive videos, Interesting engravings are you captured on your dog. I am here to help you make this happen, make your life and your dog the best. You can support us here.
Each Wellness CORE dry food product uses high quality animal protein without fillers or grains to mimic your diet. The special nutrition and balanced daily diet, each without gluten, are specially formulated with natural ingredients and no meat by-products.
It is made of chicken, salmon oil, turkey, as well as fruits and vegetables that all help support the health of the dog. This dog food is smaller in size for puppies and is fortified with probiotics, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals such as flax and omega fish oil for healthy skin and hair, DHA for eye and brain development, phosphorus and calcium for strong bones and teeth.
The Wellness Core dog food recipes follow a nutritional philosophy that shows that dogs that grow strongly in the diet primarily include meat. In addition, it does not contain meat by-products or any fillers, colors or flavors, and preservatives contain gluten or artificial fats.
Table of Contents
- 1 Wellness Core Dog Food For Dogs Healthy
- 2 How To Help Dogs Approach With Wellness Core Dog Food
- 3 Top 5 Wellness Core Dog Food Comparison
- 3.1 1. Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Dry Dog Food, Original Turkey & Chicken
- 3.2 2. Natural Grain Free Reduced Fat By Wellness CORE Dog Food
- 3.3 3. Air Dried Grain Free Tender Bites Natural By Wellness CORE Dog Food
- 3.4 4. Natural Grain Free Wet Canned With Beef, Venison & Lamb By Wellness CORE Dog Food
- 3.5 5. Wellness CORE Grain Free Natural Large Breed Health Chicken and Turkey
- 4 Summary
Wellness Core Dog Food For Dogs Healthy
Healthy dog food is considered high quality food. Accordingly, they use real meat, no artificial colors or flavors, no corn, wheat, or soy, and no by-products, and they use antioxidants, probiotics, and omega fatty acids in their food.
Wellness Core offers six major product lines. This food includes chicken, lamb, turkey, salmon and white fish; soybean meal, barley, brown rice, sweet potatoes and peas. Crude protein and crude fat ratios are generally 22 and 12 for mature dog formulas, though they are higher for the Toy, Small Breed, and Large Breed adult formulas.
The Wellness Core dog food line contains no cereals, high protein and low carb. This food line consists of seven recipes as a fat reduction formula for weight loss dogs or those who can not tolerate high fat. Protein and crude fat of 34 and 16 percent are typical. The foods do not have:
- No cereals and no gluten
- No meat, corn, wheat or soy beef
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
This dog food line is said to be good for dogs that are sensitive to food or allergies. Raw protein and fat in these foods are much lower than dog foods (21-26 percent crude protein, 11-12 percent crude fat), but this is true for many types of dog foods. Accordingly, these foods provide 4 main benefits to your dog’s health:
- It is a Protein Factory: With over 80% of meat compared to traditional dog food containing whole grains, this nutrient-rich dog food supports the original diet philosophy, which emphasizes a very high level of meat.
- Be friendly with seeds: Wellness Core dog food products for dog’s healthy are 100% natural and do not contain cereals and meat by-products, while they are full of meat protein.
- It is rich in antioxidants, probiotics, omega fatty acids and more: At this delicious dog food center is a complete balance of natural ingredients that provide nutritious meals for your dog sinking into your teeth.
- Raising the Power of Dogs: Due to the rich nutrient content of dog food and its appetite, your dog may tend to eat more than great.
How To Help Dogs Approach With Wellness Core Dog Food
To start up phase feed the dog with Wellness Core dog food, it is important to adjust the regular food for your dog. You will have to slowly convert your dog’s meal to a new diet because it usually takes a few days or even weeks for your dog’s body to adapt or get used to the levels of nutrients it contains Core dog food. So, in order to successfully convert, you should gradually mix the Wellness Core dog food for nothing more than a 5 to 7 day period, then slowly increase the amount after every day. Doing this will mean you are feeding your dog 100% Wellness Core dog food on 7 day.
Try to give your dog access to clean water, always clean water, and give your dog a healthy combination whenever possible, as this raises water levels in the dog’s diet yours.
Wellness Core is definitely a popular brand because it has a positive effect on the quality of life and overall health of your dog. It is a lot of favorite dog owners because it’s delicious, and your dog will love to eat more. This is the most healthy dog food from Wellness Core.
Top 5 Wellness Core Dog Food Comparison
Ourview: Top 7 Best Senior Dog Food Reviews
“Every dog owner knows that when their dogs reaches senior age, their needs for nutrients and minerals also increase. This is the reason why getting them the best senior dog food is detrimental in keeping them in good shape and health”
1. Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Dry Dog Food, Original Turkey & Chicken
Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Dry Dog Food is a very decent food mix, with a recipe centered around real meat ingredients (chicken and deboned plus a meal). It is true in many other dry foods of chickens and turkeys differing with the health of the Wellness Core that dogs tend to gain weight with such diets, which is perfect for thin dogs and pets are recovering from illness. But do not confuse “gain” with “fat” it does not contain any problems with excessive fat.
You are looking for a tasty dish that contains a lot of meat for your dog? Then, in everything I have tried, Wellness Core Dog Food with Original Turkey & Chicken proves that the product contains a significant amount of animal derived protein.
With 34% protein, 16% crude fat and 4% fiber, Wellness Core dog food ingredients meet the recommendations of AFCO’s dog food products. Kibbles are medium in size, naturally brown in color and smell good.
In the Wellness Core’s dog food ingredients, all natural ingredients and most of the animal sources are visible, and most of them are from meat, in addition to peas:
- Turkey and boneless turkey
- Chicken flour and boneless chicken meal
- Potatoes and dried potatoes (sources of carbohydrates, iron and potassium)
- Vitamin E as a natural preservative
- Seeds of flax
All types of meat are free of hormones, other ingredients do not contain gluten. Some other rare ingredients include taurine (the dog’s cardiovascular system) and yucca schidigera extract that is, to reduce the smell of stools that I never noticed my dog had problems with.
- Contains the highest number of meat fibers;
- Medium sized cubs are loved by mature dogs;
- No artificial preservatives;
- Contains animal fat;
- Affordable price for this type of mix;
- There are no significant quality issues found in Wellness Core dog food reviews.
- Flax seed can be a problem for breeders;
- No added sweeteners are good for your health, but may cause your dog to dislike the taste if your previous dog food has a lot of sweet ingredients.
2. Natural Grain Free Reduced Fat By Wellness CORE Dog Food
This Natural Grain Free Reduced Fat By Wellness CORE Dog Food is made from an excellent formula to give your dog the best protein, rich in nutrients with 25% less fat than the original CORE formula, but not to worry, they still retain all the ingredients and healthy taste! Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Reduced Fat recipe starts with meat of high quality and serves well for both fruits and vegetables.
This formula also contains glucosamine to support healthy joints, pre and probiotics to help digestion, and is enhanced with antioxidants to aid cell health. All these ingredients work side by side to help your dog maintain weight, while ensuring your dog is not overweight and living a healthy dog life.
It has turkey, turkey meal, chicken meal, peas, and potatoes as the main ingredient.
- 100% seeds do not contain much nutrients.
- It has no cereals like corn, soybeans, and wheat.
- Have rich and healthy ingredients like kale and broccoli.
- Has very low fat content.
- Comes with various bites, and therefore suitable for all dogs.
- Packed with the minerals needed to build strong bones.
- Can cause allergic reactions in dogs.
- Relatively expensive compared to other dog foods on the market.
3. Air Dried Grain Free Tender Bites Natural By Wellness CORE Dog Food
This is a perfect feed for most dogs, be it puppies or large dogs. It is completely natural because it has no flavor and no preservatives.
Unlike other popular dog foods, it does not contain by-products from soy, corn, gluten or meat.
Main Ingredients of Wellness CORE Natural dry air foods include chicken and turkey.
Air Dried Grain Free Natural Bone Diets CORE Dog Food is a very easy-to-digest formula with 70% crude protein per bite. This formula is rich in nutrients that you can use it as a kind of baking, processing or balanced meal. This recipe includes high quality proteins such as turkey and ground chicken, chickpeas and green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach and kale.
This health care formula is a great way for an adult dog because it supports the body with omega-fatty acids, glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Concentrated Nutrition Protein: It is made from chicken and turkey thus providing high protein content for your dog.
- It is not nuts. No-cereal meal, a simple recipe for digestion with bio-supplements for dogs with sensitive stomach. Thus, it promotes lean body as well as proper muscle formation.
- It has a high-grade ingredient, thus providing excellent health.
- No by-products, fillers, soybeans, corn, preservatives, colors or flavors, or gluten.
- Made in the USA
- No product from chicken.
- It is more expensive than conventional dog food on the market today.
4. Natural Grain Free Wet Canned With Beef, Venison & Lamb By Wellness CORE Dog Food
Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Beef, Venison & Lamb Wet Canned is an excellent choice for meat-loving dogs. This protein package is filled with quality animal protein without the need for extra nutrition or nuts. Fruits and vegetables like apples, blueberries, kale, sweet potatoes, broccoli and nutritional supplements are added to your dog’s overall health.
Because this product does not contain cereals, it is suitable for growth and development of the dog.
It has six major ingredients that are designed to provide 20% more protein than chicken-based products.
The main ingredients include beef, cow’s beef, beef broth, lamb, pork, and other additives.
- It is 100% natural without additives or flavors.
- Since it does not have cereal, it does not make your dog obese or gain weight.
- It promotes healthy skin as well as soft skin.
- In comparison, it has a high protein content – more than 20% more accurate than a
- chicken-based protein. Therefore, it is highly appreciated for puppies and growing up.
- It is recommended for lactating pets because it provides the proteins really needed for both maternal as well as large dogs.
- Chicken soup makes delicious meals and is loved by dogs.
- It can cause allergic reactions.
- Not easy to digest.
5. Wellness CORE Grain Free Natural Large Breed Health Chicken and Turkey
Wellness CORE Grain Free Natural Large Breed Health Chicken and Turkey is a high protein dog food, chondroitin and glucosamine that meet the special needs of large dogs.
Some of the main ingredients used to make this recipe include potato chicken, dried potato, tomato paste, chicken fat, broccoli, potassium chloride, natural chicken flavor, turkey powder, vegetables Spinach, L-Carnitine and other food supplements it is a balanced diet.
It is perfectly processed with many animal proteins. Deboned Chicken is the first ingredient followed by Chicken Meal and Turkey Meal, making this dish perfect for your large dog who wants to have high quality poultry, fruits and vegetables such as apples, blueberries, sweet potatoes, spinach and even kale. This formula has a larger kibble size for larger mouths and contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin to support the hips and joints.
- It has a high protein content providing the nutrients needed for large breeds.
- It has broccoli and spinach that are excellent source of magnesium, iron, and calcium for strong bones.
- Add Glucosamine and chondroitin to support joints in large dogs.
- It has a wonderful formula made from ingredients that are drawn from various sources to provide a delicious and balanced dog food.
- Chicken flavor is loved by dogs, making the diet one of the favorite foods of the great breed.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are rich in fatty acids that enhance the health of the dog and lead to the development of healthy and shiny skin.
- Price is higher than dog food in the market.
Related post: Top 10 Best Leather Dog Collars Reviews
The Wellness CORE dog food recipes follow a nutritional philosophy that shows that dogs that grow strongly in the diet primarily include meat. This nutrient-free and nutritious formula is great and great for any dog.
Dietary supplements for the health of the body will help supplement high protein content with sufficient amounts of antioxidants, with omega fatty acids, probiotics and glucosamine. No artificial colors, preservatives or flavors, these dogs feed only the proper nutrients that they deserve.
Mixtures are rich in fiber derived from meat, in fact chicken is added, while all the toxic ingredients are excluded. The only downside I notice is that some formulas can cause allergic reactions to certain dog breeds.
In addition, dog food products from Wellness are of quality, if you choose between available grain-based dog foods in the US market, I would strongly recommend taking Wellness CORE dog food to mix specifically for the daily diet of a healthy and active dog.
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR
Like this? Subscribe for more actionable tips for dog owners!